Week 10 of my internship was the last week before we broke up for Christmas, exciting as it was we had plenty of work to be getting on with….
- Update Regis dashboard to monthly totals on social & update as usual
- Create a new dashboard for Photolink
- Pinterest Regis and Supercuts – Update Pinterest with new links from the sites, follow a few new people and like and commenton some relevent people’s pins
- Pinterest for Photolink – Update Pinterest with new links from the sites, follow a few new people and like and commenton some relevent people’s pins
Behance for Photolink – add a new project
- Instagram for regis and Supercuts – speak to Orla to obtain some images for each brand (just one or two) & upload. Follow some users, like some relevant images
- Distribute Regis Infographics – Speak to Orla to obtain infographics – add links to linkbuilding doc
- Distribute Regis comp – 12 days of regis – add links to linkbuilding do
Now it’s the end of our first term most of this I found easy enough to get on with myself, the list of work at the start of a day can sometimes seem quite daunting but once prioritised and broken down it’s always a happy ending! I have found the first term of this placement so educational and some of the best experience that I have been lucky enough to gain so far. So excited to see what second term has to offer after the Christmas break!